Sunday 12 September 2010

Another one for Althea Mix' X-mas challenge

So here I am after a crazy week when things happend to people around you that is too crazy to believe. It's settling down a littel now and it feels a little better. I was up all night and finally got to finish a card, this one.

At Altheas Mix this week the challenge is keys, key holes, and stuff like that. So I made a litte cottage with a little scenery. The cottage wood (the red) I made with distresser, some snowy stuff, a wooden paper from Magolia for the door and key hole and key from Scraplagret. One stamp from Sarah Key and one from another company which totally slipped my mind at the moment. I put it up here when I find it again.


The doors open of cours and inside you see the lovely Sarah Kay image. I've had it for ages but not got around to use it until now. It's very sweet and I especially love the litte cat. Kind of why I put the mices outside the door making the snow cat. Just a little fun. :)

Now time for dinner and then over to the nightbours for some coffee. It will be nice and then I finish the day with a little moment at the gym.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for looking!

Hugs
Marie

2 comments:

RoseC said...

What a wonderful interactive card! Love how you made the door open to such a nice surprise inside! Thanks for sharing.

Annelie said...

Åh, detta blev ju helt fantastiskt Marie!!
Så synd att det inte var någon tävling denna gången, du hade garanterat vunnit!!
Kram Annelie