Tuesday 14 September 2010

A new day

And today I've made a little card for the Bah! Humbug! Challenge which this week goes with the theme of favourite medium. In my case, distress painting, stamps and digi DP from Bearly Mine design. No ones is better than those. The image is from SugarNellie if I'm not totally off and coloured with the distress inks and a tiny bit of Aquamarkers from Letraset.
It's the "simplest" card I made in ages. Only a few pearls and some embossing as decoration. It was enough for this card I felt. Not my normal sized card either but I like it in the end, maybe because favourit colour combo blue and white is used with a little tiny bit of silver mirriboard?

Ok, I will be quiet now and go and read the news paper instead of talking about nothing here. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Annelie said...

Håller med dig, tycker att det är absolut lagom med dekosar. "Less is more" you know ;)
Jättefint!!
Kram!

Annie said...

Hi Marie - what a sweet card - such a gorgeous cute image.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Irene said...

Hello Marie

Simple your card may be but it's gorgeous. I too love painting with Distress Inks. Gorgeous blue and white colour combo and with a mix of pink and pearls - perfect.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!