Sunday 28 November 2010

Design Team call over at Kenny K's

So over at Kenny K's is a design team call going on. It's open til 30th of November so if your interested pop over there straigt away. Klick on the link to find out all the info you need. Reading all of the other ones who enter then design team call, i can tell t's a bunch of nervous ladies who wants a spot on the team. Which I would love too. :) Fun images to colour, totally different from everything else. Just as much as I love the cute and cuddly images from other places, I adore these digis because of there cartoonish (is there a word like that?) style. A little hotter, a little cooler and perfect for the cards we all stuggle with, male birthdays. :)

To show of two of your best cards is also something you have to do to enter the DT call. Hard to tell. I am not my own biggest fan that's for sure. However, these I kind of like at least. :) More than two but I don't seem to be able to stay at one style. Sometimes very simple, other times lots of layers, flowers and other decos...

Well, it's fun to give this a try and all I can do is hope for the best.

Take care and enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Marie
(Sorry about the totally strange colours on this photo. Snow and bad light is not very good for me and my camera! The card is acually grey and pink, using the Shabby Chic paper pad from Tim Holtz.)


No comments: