Monday 22 November 2010

Passion for Promarkers

After a crazy weekend it was good to sit down today and make a plain and simple card. I have used one of the super cute stamps from Bildmålarna for this card and coloured him in with the promarkers of course. The papers are from Bearly Mine Design again. Both of them are freebees. I am so in love with this green and blue combo, and it fitted perfect for the birthday card for my youngerst nephew. 1 year old already! It's the most happy kid on earth and so in love with balls that it's strange if you don't see him with one in his little hand. :)
The theme over at PFP this week is distress and stitching. Distress OK, stitching I don't know but I did have my sewing mashine out as I have been making curtains this weekend. So I thought I give it a try. May be it gets easier with time? I have some more curtain and table cloth making to do so I might give it another go when it's already up and running. Who knows? :)

Anyway, have to eat a little something and then some more cardmaking I think. Need the distraction as my knees hurts like - - - -.

Hugs
Marie

12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a lovely card for a little lad, love it the image and your card design with Donnas papers look fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lia said...

wonderful card with this cute lad I love the colors
hugs Lia

gina g said...

Hi Marie this is fabulous great image and i love the papers i used them for my grandsons birthday card. luv gina xx

Annelie said...

Ja det var ju verkligen ett riktigt passande kort :)
Jättefint!
Jag har inte heller testat att sy på kort men jag tycker att det blir så snyggt så jag måste ta o prova det nån dag.
Kram A.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a brilliant card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Your stitching is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Great card Marie, love your stitching ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Debs said...

A really sweet card :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at PFP...Hugs Debs x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

this is very cute.......lovely colours.....

Hugs
Bella

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
This is so sweet. Love your colouring & the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Hi Marie - love your card and the CAS style- it works perfectly!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Heather said...

Hi Marie, gorgeous card, love the little cute Bildmalarnaf image and those colours and papers are stunning.
Hope your knee is a better today.
hugs Heather xx

Doreen said...

This is simply stunning, what agreat image too.xxx