Wednesday 19 January 2011

Another Challenge for For Fun Challenges

Good Morning to you all! Hope you got a good nights sleep and are well rested and ready for a new challenge over at For Fun Challenges.


This week it's a nice and simple one: Make it glitter and sparkle. Add glitter, gems, stickles and other stuff that make your card glitter and sparkle. Come on you can do it! We would really love to see your creations over at For Fun Challenges so what are you waiting for?

This is my first time I have used a stamp from Nellie Snellen and she was a real treat to colour in. I've done that with my copic markers this time. The designer papers are Bearly Mine Designs. You find a link in my side bar. It does not show on my photo, but all the dark pink areas does also have a coat of a spica glitter pen over it and IRL it's very glittery and cute. I have also used a glitterborder in white around the rose paper, and some glamour dust on the tag. You can pull it out and it says Happy Birthday in Swedish. The tag is made with a die from Magnolia Sweden. Gemstones is from Anitas as well as the glitterborder.


Now I'm going to see the doctor and when I get back I hope you have left some lovely entries on the For Fun Challenge blog. I see you over there!

Love n hugs,
Marie

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Marie.I love the added tag.xxx

Lia said...

beautiful card so sweet marie I love the colors and cute stamp
hugs Lia

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, big hugs Claudia

Cindy Gay said...

Nice framing and a very delicate (pretty) card!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

his is fabulous great colours,and I love the image...........

Hugs
Judith

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope you're well and your weather is getting warmer and drier!!
Beautiful card, I love the gorgeous, sweet image and Donna's stunning papers.

hugs
Heather xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, thats gorgeous and what sweet image beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx