Wednesday 22 February 2012

For Fun time!

Good morning! And happy Wendsday to you all. It's time for a new challenge over at For Fun and this week we are doing a reciepe challenge. Use one sentiment, two different ribbons and three buttons or brads.

I have used a bunch of stuff from a Panduro Tilda paper pad. I believe it's called winter bird. I just added the metal corner from Wild Orchid Crafts to my card. I also decorated it inside, but of corse forgott to take a photo of it. It was given to a dear old friend of mine on his birthday. The sentiment reads "When I count my blessings, I count you twice". I know it's hard to see but I have used two different ribbons on my card, a sher ribbon under the dotted one. I just wanted to have a thin edge around the white one.

This week we are playing just for fun over at the challenge blog. I do hope you come and join us anyway. It's always fun to see what you all comes up with. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

3 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Awesome card! You made this challenge wonderfully!
Hugs!

Barbara Colbert said...

This is really a lovely card!!!! Great colors, design and layout!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Marie I love that paper and the sentiment as the centre focal point, terrific card.
hugs
Lorraine x