Sunday 26 February 2012

More Magnolia birthdays

Here comes another one of my coloured Tildas that I made when I was in the hospital in January. I guess that so far is that the only good that have came out of it. No, that is not fair but I do have a lot of pain, very often. Not when I walk but afterwards. Bl---y h--l! No fun to be me then. I'm of to see the doctor tomorrow and hope he can help me out. He really needs to check on my foot as well as I believe I have much of my leg trouble coming from it.

Back to the fun part, card making. I was practising colouring at the hospital when I couldn't sleep. And this is one of the gals that made it from the cut how to speak. I tried to colour blond hair as it isn't my colour but now I think I start to get the hang of it.


I know that most little gals wants their cards pink, but my own favourite colour is blue so every now and then I need to colour in blue. At least I took some designer papers that have both pink and blue on them. They are from the Wild Rose Studio. I also have a heart shaped doily under all the flowers together with some spiraly things from the Magnolia shop that I visited last weekend. Went to see my brother then and while we wasn't far away from Borås then, we passed by there. I think I have to go back there soon again. Both to my brother with girl friend and to Borås. Thank you for the most wonderful weekend in a really long time both of you! It was great!

As always when we have been away the kids get sick. First we had them home with colds, we thought. Now it has moved on to chickenpox for the youngest one and the oldest is probably following in his foot step. So much fun! Not!

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Just Magnolia & Hänglar Stänglar - Romantic doily
Magnolia stamp lovers challenge blog - Punches (heart doily punch from M.S)
Totally Tilda Challenge blog - Die cuts and punches ( MS punch and then the rectangles that frames Tilda)
Moving along with the times challenges - Lots of layers

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marie. This is so sweet. Lovely colours, love the layers of papers and your cute image, finished with that beautiful floral display.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super what a great card, I love the colours you have used, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty . gorgeous papers and her hair looks wonderful
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
Lisa x

Marjorie said...

Oh Wow! hun another gorgeous card..love your spiraly things lol!! hope the doctor can help you out with the pain..maybe it just needs to settle some more:)
If you visit my blog you will find a little surprise..hope you don't mind, you are one of my biggest inspirations mwah!!
Biggest of hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lynne said...

Fab card .. my favourite colour too :)
thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Marie this is absolutely gorgeous I love the colours you have used also the design and Tilda looks amazing I think her hair is lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x