torsdag 30 april 2015

Things with wings + sentiment

Morning and hello! Had a late night last night watching Sweden play handball against Slovenia in Växjö, 130 kms from where I live. It was a blast but there was no time to write this post. We have some inspiration from the B-team and the theme is Things with wings + sentiment.


Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter. I am guessing it's a voucher as it normaly is...

I have used the image Make a wish and coloured with my Letraset Markers. I have also used a Prima pad for this card. Lots of lilacs in this pad which I don't remember the name of. :) I have used the new sketch from Papertake weekly for the lay out.


The flowers are a mix from Magnolia, I am Roses and WOC as usual. I have added some grey thin pearl string from my stash and added a butterfly charm to add a little more wings to my creation. Actually the dp's also have wings on them in the form of birds. Managed to cover them all up. :) A few pearls and a sentiment from stash finish the whole thing up.

Love n hugs for now

Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake weekly - Take your pick
Simon says - anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes

3 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

a stunning card and layout Ginny x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) sa...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!! Pretty papers too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Karen Hasheck sa...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/