Friday 1 May 2015

Clean and simple

Morning and hello! Another qick let you know that we have a new challenge up over at Winter Wonderland. This weeks theme is "Clean and simple". Quite a bit of a challenge for many I think, me included.

It's really late when I write this or maybe I should say early, it's around 03:00 in the morning and I have not been able to sleep yet. Quite a lot on my mind and that makes it impossible to sleep. Thought I try to write a bit on this post and it might get easier to sleep knowing I have done at least this.

Edited: Finally back to fill up the post. My card is really simple well it should be as the theme is CAS. I have used a sheet of white bazill card stock and layerd it up in different hights with foam dots. I have also used a spell binder die to make the "snowy hills". The little gnoom is a snag ém stamp. Isn't he adorable? I should use him more often I think. :) I did some dodeling for decoration and then used some letter stickers to spell out my sentiment: God jul och gott nytt år (Merry X-mas and happy New Year). They are transparent but look yellowish here. The whole card looks lots better IRL. 


Our fabulous sponsor this week is Dis Digistamps who are offering a great prize of $12 to spend in their store.

Love n hugs
Marie who will be back as soon as I can.

Challenges for this card
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything goes
Southern girls - Get wordy
Fab n funky - Christmas
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful CAS card Ginny

Judith said...

Lovely CAS card Marie - I love th elittle snow hills! hugs Judith x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the little santa,great doodling and love the textured card-Thank you for Joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Anonymous said...

Love the snow hills you created and the little guy is adorable. Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Hugs,

Ronda, 4CC Guest Designer

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool CAS design. Love the little gnome and your doodling really adds a wonderful finish.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE that wee Tomten! Gorgeous white on white scene and gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining in the Fab 'n' Funky Christmas Challenge with your pretty card. Hope to see you in our next challenge too. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT