Thursday 28 May 2015

Cute and sentiment

Good afternoon every one. A bit late getting up my AUD sentiment post today. Painful back and tons of things going on the last few weeks at school for the kids. I need more hours in the day. LoL

Anyway, the theme for yet another week over at AUD sentiments is CUTE + A SENTIMENT. Shouldn't be too hard should it?

Sponsor info from AUD Sentiments
Our teammates are using images provided by Heather of Lacy Sunshine Stamps who is pairing up with us to sponsor this challenge.  Heather is also generously offering a prize for the winner of this challenge!!  If you see an image you like or if you want to shop around in her catalog of images, you can click on the link to go directly to her shop!  You won't be disappointed!

And finally my card. The image is called Emily Rainshowers which is very suitable today. Typical when there is a class party out doors for my oldest. And the paper pads from LOTV is used once again. I love the pastel colours in these pads Up up and away and Pastel dreams. I did even use a few of my copics to colour this image in, I normally only use the Letraset markers, but the pinks of copics is lighter and more pink without the yellow tones. 



I have used the new sketch from Papertake weekly but exchanged the rectangular shapes for round ones and a bit broader "belt". Lots of flowers and pearls. A doily that I think I bought from Panduro, letter stickers panduro. A new Magnolia die from Moa Pyssel with shape of old camera film. Love that. I also got the ribbon from Moa pyssel when I bought the die, thank you!

Well time to pick up the kids and some meds so we can rest before the party starts.

Take care for now and see you soon again!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake weekly - Take your pick (Sketch, hope it's ok to switch shapes)
TTCRD - Anything goes
Inky Chicks - Pearls
Simon says - anything goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Annie said...

Love how you have created the sentiment. Ann xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty papers and sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Tina Goodwin said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers and the dies you have used. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Marie this is so beautiful. Loving the soft pink and blues and pretty flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}