Tuesday 26 May 2015

Come fly with me

A new fun challenge is starting over at Passion for Promarkers today. The theme is set to "Come fly with me". That means you need to use an image with something that can fly. Hosting this party is, well me! :) Can't wait to see what fabby coloured images you have out there. As always don't forget to colour with a Letraset product.

Our generous sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and they are offering one lucky winner a prize of a $12.00 voucher to spend in their online store. 

logo.com
Well then, my card. I have used one of my favourite images from the Paper Shelter this week. It's called the aviator. Of course it's coloured with my Letraset markers. And yes, once again have I used the paper pad from LOTV called up up and away. Found it kind of fitting for my theme.


I have kept the design simple and easy for one reason, maybe two. Cards for boys = not as many decorations and besides everything that could go wrong with this card have done it. I ended up with something far far away from what I had planned. I have used a Fiskars border punch, some buttons, a few die cut clouds, letter stickers and I have also used my grandpas old dynamo writter from the 70th. It's still working perfectly. I will try to fix the photo later on. I need to recharge the battery and maybe get some better light.

Anyway! I DO hope that you will come and join us in our flying theme this week. I for sure can't wait to see what you come up with and remember that it has to be something on the IMAGE that can fly, not dp's or decorations.


Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Julie said...

Super card, Marie - great image and fab design and layout!! Hugs, Juliexx