Tuesday 12 May 2015

Blue and purple

Morning and hello! Hope you're enjoying your week so far and hope the rest will be a blast too. I am doing the best with what I got how to speak as I have a few fingers that has gone on vacation as it seems. I can't feel them, they are numb. Thanks to the lovely people over at the employment office and health insurance office. Forcing me to change the working schedule I have just because they think they have a better idea by splitting the days that I have off to two parts instead of a longer one that last over the weekend. 

Thanks to them I could not take the medical bost I normally take on Thursday, kind of decked out of Fridays and then ok with a little more meds during the weekend, to take less during the days when I am job training just so I won't be so foggy. Why can't they just trust a grown up that has been sick every single day of her life except her three first years? What on earth can make them think that they know my body better than I do? Sorry! I had to get that out of my system. Almost feel better right away. :)

My card then for the Passion for Promarkers with the theme of "Blue and Purple". This image, really cute but I am sorry, I don't remember what brand she is from. I've had her printed for years without colouring her up. I have then paired her up with some dps from Prima. The papers are from two different pads. Have no clue which ones. Flowers are from WOC and I am Roses. Some heart pins form my stash and pearls from Bunny Zoes. A piece of lace from Prima is also used.



Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps with a lovely prize of $21 to one lucky winner!

I hope to see you all play along with our challenge this week. It's fun with colour challenges as you might try out combos that you normally don't use. Purple/lilacs is that colour for me. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Marie, and sorry to hear you are feeling so unwell at the moment... Think of you often:)xx
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie x

Jacee said...

Such a pretty card Marie, lovely soft colours, gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.your soft colours are so beautiful and i love your pretty details and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx