Saturday 17 October 2015

Christmas with a ribbon

Morning and hello! Having a sad time in my corner of the world. One of my beloved cats have run away and with a heart problem I no longer expect to see him back even if he "just" have been away for a week. I am heart broken. On top of that it's only two weeks left of my work training and then I don't know what to do with myself yet again.

So I am sorry that I am late with my Winter Wonderland creation this time. I am really low and not even my sweet Pink Gem image can really make me smile, even if he is a real cutie. :) The image is called Chilly with lamp.

I have coloured him with my Letraset markers and paired him up with some Dovecraft designer papers from a few years back. He really is a joy to colour and very easy to get a good result with. I have used a glitter pen and a white gelly pen as well to give so really white on the swirly things and the glitter pen on the snowflakes and candle light. Some flower soft is also used to give it a snow effect.

Ribbon is from Dovecraft too I think. I have also used a snowflake charm, flowers from WOC, some silver pearls from Bunny Zoes, feather from Panduro, some silver string, punched out snow flake with a MS punch. Christmas sentiment from You Do.


The prize is 2 digi images of the winners choice.

Well, I think I leave it with this today. Sorry once again that I am so late posting. I just want to cry and can't focus on anything. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Two by two (two ribbons)


2 comments:

Judith said...

Aw Marie - I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your cat - but i'd say don't give up cats are such funny creatures. When we moved house our cat went missing and I had given up all hope but he turned up again after 8 weeks of wandering. Goodness knows where he had been - but he was a full pedigree Persian and obviously hadn't been taken in by anyone - he had 8 weeks worth of tatty living wild fur and I had to take him to have him shaved! So don't be sad you never know. Your snowman card is so cute. the red and blue combo is just lovely hugs judith xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com