Tuesday 27 October 2015

Spooky birthday

Morning and hello! Hope you're having a good week so far. Having some trouble with my arms and shoulders again. Have been doing some work that have not been so good for me. But now it's only three days left of my work training and then I can probably take it a little easier for a few days before I get my new orders from the employment office. I just need to find some good routines for my days when I don't have to leave home. Easier said than done.

This time over at Passion for Promarkers Eileen have set the theme of "Spooky birthday". That would be a mix of halloween and birthday. I had planned to use one of the fabby halloween images from the Paper Shelter but this time they where too detailed for me to colours so back to my little bat stamp from Bildmålarna. Isn't it cute? It's adorable in my mind. :)

So as always to be able to play with us you need to use Letraset products and my little Batman is coloured with my Letraset markers. I found some old monster papers that I got buying "Molly kits" when that store was still around here in Sweden. I am not using halloween or monsters that often so it's always a challenge to find something that fits for this time of the year. Maybe it will be a sale soon so I can buy something for next years fall and autumn challenges?


As decorations have I used some enamel dots and arrows. All the lines of the cape and the little bats are covered with a gelly glitter pen in silver. It looks lovely sparkly IRL. It looked mean on the photo so it's time to use your imagination. I wrote the sentiment with my dynamo write that belonged to my grand dad. It's really old and still works like a charm. I think it's as old as me and that means oooollllddddd. LoL

Sponsoring us this time is  Bugaboo stamps with a gift voucher worth $21 for a lucky winner to use in their store.

Ok then, sweet and short this time. I see you back here on Friday when it's time for a new dt-card. Until then...

Take care and love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Papertake weekly - Take your pick (halloween colours)
Everybody art Challenge - Stamp
Try it on Tuesday - Lots of layers

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the fun papers and image on your card Marie, a super make.
Lorraine

froebelsternchen said...

Wow.. a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at TIOT!

Cicci said...

So cute:))) love The browns and The card design With all vore and funny cardstock!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci :))
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door