Tuesday 4 October 2016

Add some texture

Morning or rather good afternoon as I am a bit late getting the post up today. I have been to the doctor with my youngest and got an apointment on really short notice. He have problems with itching on his scalp. We will be sent to an expert and that feels great even if it means even more doctors visits.

Ok then, my card for this week. I have made a card using some embossed acetate for snow effect and a cute All dressed up image that you will see here soon again. Don't ask... but I kind of used the wrong image for this challenge. Of course it's coloured with my Letraset markers and fussy cut is it as well. For once have I not used any designer papers but I got tons of wonderful dark blue card stock the other day. Totally adore this colour. I also used up the last of my beloved flower soft snow, all out of that now. :(


The first photo you see here is my first version of the card. I didn't like how the sentiment turned out so I have remade it today. I will get a photo up of that as well, but it is the same card. I have also used a tiny snowflake charm and a sign die from Magnolia to point the way to North Pole maybe, and some edge dies from Spellbinders and Gummiapan. Some snow tex is also used. And I have tons of glitter mixed into the snow as well, not showing very well here.

Dies to Die For logo
Sponsoring this week's challenge is  with a gift voucher worth £15- Thank you so much for that. I kind of want to join the challenge myself. :)

Don't forget to use your Letraset Markers and join in our fun challenge!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Always anything goes

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card. Lots of lovely textures. Elaine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, what a great card, Love the way you have it laid out. Love Hazelx