Tuesday 18 October 2016

New challenge over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at PFP, this time is all about the lovely colours of the fall / autumn. I love this time of the year when the nature explodes in stunning warm rich colours. It's just fantastic. Where I live we are at the moment at the yellow stage when everything start to change from green to yellow and pretty soon will all the rich red and oranges come along as well. And that is what our challenge is all about today. The theme is called "All things bright and beautiful-colours of fall/autumn.

I have been digging in my way too big stash of unused stamps again. Was quite a while since I did that to be honest. There is hundreds of them, that that's only from Magnolia I'm affraid. Well, a few got used this time. The fun elk or moose or what you call it. This time around here in Sweden is it hunting time for these animals, it's special times depending on where you live in Sweden. As well as it gets darker outside they are also quite a big reason for car accidents around here. We have a lot of forrest in this part of the country and this year little water and they come up on the roads more often. However I can't remember when I saw one in the wild, but they are there. They are really big, but also really majestic animals and they are quite a sight when they come moving in their natural habit.


Mine however is more to the cuter look I think, and I really should have used this image way before. But I tend to spend quite a lot of time watching my stamps instead of using them. LoL Well, -3 today in the unused stamp box, Magnolia. Of cours Mr Moose is coloured with Letrasetmarkers of different kind and the dps are from Bo Bunny. I dig those out once or twice per year but now I need to buy a new pad, really soon. It's running low. I have cute around both the leaves and acorns and used those as decorations. I have also used some gold glitter cardstock to add some extra details to the card.



This week are we have Letraset sponsoring us with this fabby prize - it is a Winsor & Newton 12 set of brushmarkers (set 1) which also includes a free blender pen.  Of course you need to use your Letraset Markers to have a chance of winning the prize. I think I am going to rename myself for a while and make sure these ends up in my mail box. Really would like to try them out, to see if they have become better. Well, it's up to some one of you that wins this great prize to find out. Luck you!

Well, have a fabby week and don't forget to do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what agreat card. Your ELk looks super cute. We have deer here and they too look amazing when you spot one. Love Hazelxx

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. I love the adorable image. Elaine