Tuesday 7 February 2017

I (heart) you

Morning and hello! So sorry that it's so much time in between my postings nowdays. I have to cut down a bit on my crafting time because of my shoulders and back and that keeps me away from my computer as well. But hopefully things will get better when I really get in to my work out that is to make my back more straight and stronger. Go me!

But this week do I have a card made for the Passion for Promarker challenge. Way to go Marie! It was such fun to sit and colour and cut some paper again. I also cut my finger which was not as much fun. Oh well, s... happens. The time of the week is "I heart you" and that means that we want to see some hearts on your creations. Also don't forget to use the Letraset/promarkers on your creation.

I have used a TPS image called Give me a kiss. It's one of the little older TPS images but oh so cute it is. Nice and fun to colour as well. I am also back to my favourite colour combo with red, black and white. I totally adore that combo and I managed to find a few bargins when January started. A paper pad from Gliz that is called "Black and white". It's filled with fabby black and white papers with a dash of red here and there. I should have bought more than two pads. They where only 20 skr each, that will be around two or three $ or so. Perfect pad at a perfect price. LoL


I have used many layers on this card, I even had to remove a few of them as the image didn't fit into the card, but it looks ok anyway. Nice and kind of clean. The only thing extra I added to this card was a die cut heart. I used a die from Lawn Fawn for that. I cut two of them added the black one as a shadow to the red one. It looks fairly ok, and it does work perfect with the image. 

We have a sponsor for this challenge as well and that is Cowling & Wilcox who is offering a Promarker set for one lucky winner. I wish you all the best of luck in the challenge and don't forget to use your promarkers to have a chance of winning!

Now time to call the vet and check on my old cat, his in for "service" as he had a bit of a crash last week and stopped eating and drinking. We was home over the weekend and started to eat again but not enough to be able to stay at home for a longer time. His vet is soon going on a two weeks vacation so she really needs to get him well up on his feets again before she leaves. I don't trust anyone else with him. Keep your fingers crossed for my little sweet heart.

Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your card is brilliant, I adore that image its fantastic. Ohhh my kitty did the same just before christmas. Stopped eating but after a vet visit she was all better!!! They are such a worry once they are old :( My Jess is 18 in May, hope your cat is on the mend soon xx Love Hazelxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Marie.I love the sweet couple and your colour combo and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx