Tuesday 21 February 2017

Something new

Morning and hello! Time pass by fast and it's once again time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time our challenge is set by Ali and the theme is "Something new". Nice and easy, right? I have tons of unused stamps that I try to use as many of as I can at the moment. I will probably have to keep making cards the next 10 years or so without buying any new ones if this will come to an end but I keep working on that project.

Denise Morgans foto.
Sponsoring this challenge is is Digi stamp boutique. They are offering one happy winner a gift voucher worth £10.

I have used two new stamps this time, well one stamp set from Lawn Fawn and one Magnolia Tilda. It's Tilda London or something like that, and the Lawn Fawn kit is from up in the air something in that area. Nice and easy to use. I really love the Lawn Fawn stamps and dies but I have had cut these ballons. Have no dies for that set.


I think I have been in my Echo Park stash for dp's here, quite some old pads but I don't remember what names they have.  But I do love them, probably why I have not used them before. Hoarded the good stuff instead of using it, but as someone said. Hoarding them in boxes doesn't make the papers pretty, it's when they are used they are to die for.

I have decorated with "some" glossy accent and an overflow with fluid enamel dots here. Too much fun to use at the moment. And I kind of see april showers infront of me when I look at this Tilda. A shower here, a shower there.

To have a chance of winning this weeks lovely prize you need to colour with you promarkers or trias, then you are good to go.

I hope you will come and play with us and take a chance of winning this weeks prize.

Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Crafty cardmakers - add texture (hope that the glossy ac. goes as texture as it give a different feel to it)
OLLCB - Die cuts (sun, clouds, the three lowest layers)

8 comments:

coops said...

So gorgeous Marie.Really sweet tilda and I love the scene you have created ;D

xx coops xx

Maike said...

Great card - love the combination of all the different designer papers ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
Maike

Josephine said...

Beautiful design!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

meg said...

smashing fun card, love the papers and colours you chose for Tilda, thanks for joining in the challenge at Ooh-la-la

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marie and so very sweet, love the delicate colours and detail.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy McKay said...

Love the image. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Farida Rone said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida

Farida Rone said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida