Wednesday 23 May 2018

Digital image over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! I am back again. Second time today. I know, it is a bit bad when it comes to displaying my projects evenly but this is how it goes for now. LoL Now is time for me to present my creation for the Paper Shelter challenge this week. 

We are having a nice and easy challenge this week. We are going with the theme of "Digital image". That means that we want you to use a "digi" this week and that would mean that you have to print your image/topper on your home printer. So this week we are not allowing any premade toppers or just die cuts. You have to use some digital as focus point. Nice and easy I hope.

As we're having great weather still after two weeks have I managed to do some colouring for this challenge. Feels really good. It was a long time since I was able to sit down and colour for real so it was nice. Maybe the weather could keep going for a little longer? I have not felt good in sunny weather for many, many years so I am grateful for this period of time. 


I have used the image called Hammock days and colored with my Letraset/Winsor & Newton markers. I paired it up with some designer papers from Prima, but as always do I not remember which paper pad I have used. It's really pretty with flowers and water colour look. And I have used very little of it and it's quite a few years old by now. I have used a crochet lace in cream colour and some pearls for decoration. There is also a bunch of flowers on my card. Working my way down my paper flower stash. I don't think that I ever will run out of them, well maybe the white ones. LoL


As always do we have a gift voucher worth $30 for a lucky winner. That is if you use a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Well this is all from me for today. I hope that you all will be able to join us in our fun challenge this week. It's nice and easy and you don't even have to use a TPS image to play along with us. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Crafty gals corner - anything goes
Creative moments challenges - anything goes
Little red wagon - under the sun
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything goes
CCC Digi Challenge - Flower power
Stempel sonnen challlenges - anything goes
Digi Chooseday challenges - anything goes
Get creative challenges - anything goes

10 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card Marie! I love how you did your coloring and those flowers are just gorgeous!Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative Challenges!

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Bastelei said...

How beautiful. I love your card and your colouring as well.
Thank you for joining us at Stempelsonnenchellenge.
Hugs Heidi

Dreja said...

Ganz fabelhaft! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
LG Dreja

Elizabeth Hart said...

So adorable - great colors and she looks so relaxed on a summer day!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Marjeta said...

Super card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic layering and a gorgeous image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

JanR said...

Fab card! I especially like the lace. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Papierkram said...

Oh ja, das kommt gut. Mit einem Drink in der Hängematte. Ein ganz klares "Daumenhoch"
Danke, dass Du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
Liebe Grüße Beate