Wednesday 9 May 2018

Anything goes Christmas with option Plaid

Morning and hello! It's christmas time here in my blog corner again. We have a new challenge up for you over at The Merry Christmas Challenge. You can either make any Christmas card you like or you can use our optional theme of plaid. Nice and easy. Make it more challenging or not. It's totally up to you!

For this challenge have I followed the challenge and used the theme of plaid. I had an Magnolia image that I coloured ages ago with distress inks and then paired them up with some designer papers from Lawn Fawn. I don't remember if it's called Winter or what it was, but it's fairly new and it is really lovely with it's grey, white and turquoise colour combo.


It looks more like blue here but it's green blueish in real life. I have used an old sketch from Papertake Weekly. Their sketches are still a great source of inspiration for me. For decoration have I used a few of my old die cuts that is left overs from my other projects. They all go into a box where I pick them out when needed. It's so boring to bring out the die cut mashine that I always make way too much of them and keep for coming projects. 

I have also used a bunch of enamel dots both round and heart shaped. A few Card Craft candies is also used for decoration on this card. I think most of the die cuts are made with a Lawn Fawn die called Mini Snow flakes or something like that.

Well this is all from me for now. I look forward to see what you all come up with for this week's challenge. Come on over to us over at TMCC and join us for the fun!

Take care and make the most of your day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: