Wednesday 20 June 2018

Memories or anything Christmas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! How are you doing? Hope that you are doing fine and that you have a fabby week so far. The summer is here and this week are we here in Sweden celebrating Midsummer Eve. Always a nice project and lots of fun. Looking forward to it as we are going to my cousin and her husband. Almost as always. 

So today I have a card to show you for The Merry Christmas Challenge. Our theme this week is set to Memories or Anything goes Christmas. The optional theme of Memories do also have the theme of Christmas of course, after all it is a Christmas challenge. 

I have used a Tilda from Magnolia Winter kit from 2016 I think. I have a real passion for snow men and I have a tiny one on this creation. LoL Super cute and it was really about time that I used the image. I probably have 100's of stamps laying around that I never have used. I really need to start to use them, at least once, don't you think?


I have coloured with distress inks as it's a bit easier than colouring with my markers. Besides that it's kind of fun to do the distress colouring from time to time. I should do it more often. The images always get a bit too pink in their faces, but I will work on it. The designer papers I have used are from NitWit collections but I don't remember what it is called as I have it on my other computer.

Anyway, I hope that you will join us for our Christmas challenge this week. We are soon in July and after that is it soon Christmas time again.

Take care and do something that makes you feel good!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: