Wednesday 19 December 2018

Anything goes over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! It's already time for our final challenge of the year over at the Paper Shelter. A racing year yet again. Can't believe how fast it all has gone. And how drained of energy I am. I will give myself promision to relax and enjoy things more than I have this year and not worry so much about everything.

Well with that said, let's look at my card. I have used the smashing image called Bowling day. As I think it's a fun image and very joyfilled. I was planing to make another Christmas card but I can't remember where I have put the image. Totally lost. Have to look around in my crafting room to see if it will show up. In the meantime bowling has to do. LoL


Sorry about another crappy photo. I have really little light in my room and it's getting dark around  15:00 hours here at the moment. So the photos will be a bit dull until I learn how to fix it, which probably is never. Too many settings on the camera and over at Photoshop. LoL

I have coloured with my Promarkers and paired the image with a Teresa Collins paper pack from way back. It's something about daily life. Found it while digging in my stash to clean out. Fun, lovely colour which isn't showing very well here but you have to take my word for it.

As this is our yearly Christmas break challenge their will be now comments on your creations for this challenge as we need a break. However our gift voucher and three digis is up for grabs as always. You can play along three times but one of the creations needs to have a TPS image on it, if you make more creations with TPS images they are welcome as well. (More than three creations).

Take care everyone and have a fabby Christmas. The A-team will be back with a new challenge 9th of January again.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, thank you for allowing me to use your Team again, and you can announce your winner when your ready. Happy Christmas to the family. Enjoy your time with them. hugs Shirleyxx A stunning card to. xxxxxxx