Tuesday 18 December 2018

Mega challenge over at PFP part two - Hip to be square

Morning and hello! It's time for the other team over at Passion for Promarkers to post their cards for our mega challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Let's start with all our sponsors and everything up for grabs this fabby challenge.

Our very simple theme for the Mega Christmas challenge is “hip to be square”.  We would like to see your square cards/creations for this challenge.  You are welcome to make Christmas creations but as the challenge will still be running after the ‘BIG’ day you can of course make any type of creation as long as you follow the theme.  As time is precious for our DT at this time of year we are limiting the number of entries you can make to just 3 for this month long challenge.  Please remember to be eligible for our prizes you must use your promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, metallic or aqua markers.  Please can you help us by stating which Letraset products you have used on your creation i.e. ‘coloured with promarkers’ etc.  Thanks x x

So now for the exciting bit – the prizes!
Uniko Stamps are offering 1 lucky winner 1 stamp set (must be in stock)

UnikoLogo

Di's Digi Stamps are offering 1 lucky winner a $12.00 gift voucher
Di's Digital Stamps

Dr Digi's House of Stamps are offering 1 lucky winner 2 digi images
Dr Digi's House of Stamps


Lacy Sunshine are offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images
Lacy Sunshine

Cowling & Wilcox are offering 1 lucky winner a 6 pack of promarkers (metallic) & a 3 pack of neon markers
Cowling & Wilcox logo

The Paper Shelter are offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images
TPS_Adv200x200_22

A Day For Daisies are offering 1 lucky winner a $12.00 gift voucher
logo.com

Dies to Die For are offering 1 lucky winner a £15.00 gift voucher
Dies to Die For logo

Wow we are sure you’ll agree our sponsors have been super generous once again this year!

And then my card. I have been digging out some old stamps that I never have used before or only used once or twice to reuse them. And this is one of the Magnolia stamps that I dug out. It's probably from 2014 - 2016 maybe. I thought it would be nice to be able to sort them into my boxes of old but used stamps instead. Wish I had the currage to give some of it away, but I have to be happy that I managed to reduce my paper stash with half a metre or so. It felt really good giving them away to a school nearby. No reason to keep them around knowing that I will not use them. Too much pink and flowers. LoL

Ok, back to the card. Sorry that everything shifts in pinkish tones. I just don't seem to get along with lights or colours. I try to study the Photoshop software but I takes tons of time and to long between my sesions with it. One day I will grow the patient to learn this.

Anyway, I have used a bunch of Magnolia dies for my card and a few others as well. I was in the mood for many details. I think I have used some designer papers from Maja Design. Maybe Home for Christmas. The very much used free die from a card making magazine is also used once again. I adore it! Well this is it! Hope you like the card and that you will take some time to play along with us over at Passion for Promarkers. Tons of prizes up for grabs!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: