Wednesday 5 June 2019

Birthday Boy over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Thanks for dropping by today. I am feeling like crap in this hot weather with tons of pain and headaches that come and goes. It's totally well in lack of better words bllrrrkkk. Still I have managed to make a card for the new challenge over at The Paper Shelter this week. We have the theme of Birthday boy. So let's celebrate the males in our life this week.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

For my card have I used an older image called Viking Vacation as I love the image. It's kind of cute and fun at the same time. I have used the precoloured Viking and fussy cut him to fit my card, well kind of at least. Then I added a bunch of lovely palm trees that I cut with dies from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is cut with a Marianne Die and says Congrats in swedish. A few glitter dots is also added to the mix as well as a huge amouth of glitter, sequines and other sparkling stuff inside the card. My fabby back ground isn't showing at all, which is kind of bad. I spent some time on that one. LoL


Anyway, it was great fun to make my card this time and I hope you take some time and do a card or two for our challenge. It's relaxing and you will enjoy your time. I am pretty sure of that. So come on and join us in our male/boy birthday celebrations over at the Paper Shelter this week.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

10 comments:

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Fabulous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie.
TTCRD DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous card! Great design and I love the cute image! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Sian said...

I love your card. What a great character! Thank your for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

Waleska said...

This card is so much fun!!! Love the colors you use...thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!

Waleska Owner

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is a great fun masculine card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge. Angela xXx

Maikreations said...

Such a fun card for a man! Thank you so much for joining our "Masculine" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting ;o) Maike

Julie B said...

What a great scene,'Dad' is certainly having a fun time!
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

cass said...

Great scene on your card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Men/Boys" challenge.

Josephine said...

What a fantastic card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Cazro said...

A fun card but is it a Father's Day card? Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.