Wednesday 19 June 2019

Stripes and/or dots over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Just a quick note to let you know we have a new challenge up for you all over at the Paper Shelter today. Theme is set to stripes and/or dots.

My card will be added later today hopefully as I had a bit of reconstruction to do the other day. My desk will now be a cat hotel for a little guy that has broken his leg. I will be taking care of him and hopefully make him feel well again soon. He will be having my desk as his roof as he has limited permission to move around for a while. Wish me luck in this adventure! I have had plenty of sick cats, but none with a broken leg before. A new one for me.

I will get my card up here later on today or the day after. We have a soccer game as well tomorrow for the youngest, busy busy time at the moment. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: