Thursday 12 December 2019

A new card Just for the fun of it

Morning and hello!12th of December and here in Sweden is it only 12 more days before the day with the big "D" arrives. We have our main celebrations during the 24th, and the starts fussball (indoor soccer) tournaments until the middle of January or so. LoL Actually for us it is true. We have at least on kid play 29th of December, but you have tournaments that start 26 of December as well. It's stressful to keep up with them all. And in the middle of it all are there adults play as well. It's fun to watch and we probably should be doing something more relaxing but for now is this what we enjoy.

Anyway, tomorrow is the 13th and I have a doctors appointment that I have been waiting for, for at least a month and a half. I can hardly remember why I wanted to go there. Well, I do but it starts to feel better by now so...

13th of December is also Lucia day here in Sweden. We celebrate an Italian Saint who come with light and hope. Her name was St Lucia. Well, she wasn't named saint but become one after dying martyr death.


Often does kids dress up and sing christmas carols in church or in school. They have a white long dress on and a red ribbon around the waist. Well since 1950 or so has it also included some ginger bread men, star boys, santas and maidens that often has tinsel in their hair and around their waist. Lucia has a crown with candlelights in it.

Well, I have an image like that and I love it. I kind of doesn't stamp alot any more. I mostly use digital images. Therefore my stamps never get used but somehow when Christmas comes around I dig out my Magolias and this is one of them.

She's coloured with my Promarkers and paired up with a pad from I think a polish company but I am not sure what it's called. I have used some flowers, silver web and die cuts to dress the card. I hope you like it and that you take some time of your busy December and do something just for the fun of it.

Take care and make happiness!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: