Wednesday 18 December 2019

Anything goes over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Thanks to each and everyone who took the time to play along and enjoy our blog hop over at the Paper Shelter. It's wonderful that we still have this great support from you all, after all these years. Fantastic!


Well then, today is it time for a new challenge over at the paper shelter and this time we're having a little break over Christmas. So no commenting will be done from the team but the prize is the same as always. $30 gift voucher to the store playing with a TPS image or 3 images of your choice playing with another brand.

I have for this card used the lovely image called Fun In The Snow. Coloured it ages ago with my promarkers and brought it together with my Dove Craft paper pad. The only decoration for the card is using a border punch for the edges of the standing panel and a sentiment stamp from Hänglar Wingar Sweden. Don't remember when I bought a stamp set that I have used so much in such short time. I also used a darker card stock for the image panel and that toned down the darker colours of the image a bit and made it pop as well. 


Well then, short and sweet as I have a sick cat in the house and I have trouble focusing on anything at the moment. I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year if you don't hear from me in a while. 

Take care, and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: