Wednesday 30 June 2021

Christmas Cheer 6-21

Morning and hello!
It's time for some Christmas inspiration again. I know it's the end of June but sooner than later will the big day be here. I just can't help myself when it comes to making these kind of cards. 

This week have I a card made with a hÄnglar and Wings image called Pyntande Tomtar. It's a fabby set of two main stamps and some extra smaller ones. I love my Christmas stamps! I have also paired the image up with some lovely designer papers from Maja Design. I don't remember which pad it is from but for sure knows that it is Maja design. 


I have dug out some old dies from Spell binders that I have used to cut out the image. I have also used a few paper flowers, some golden stickles and some lovely red, ribbon. The card came together so easy this time. A good crafting time! 

Well, this is all from me for today. Thanks for looking and now move to your crafting table and start making all those wonderful Christmas cards you wish you had ready when December comes. 

Take care and stay crafty!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: