Friday 4 June 2021

Just for fun 21-2021

Morning and hello!
It is time for a new Just for fun card here in my blogging corner. I am hoping to be able to keep my "Just for Fun" posts going even if I feel really crappy at the moment. Take some time for my meds to settle and during that time I feel not so well. Hope it eases soon.I have even stepped down from my beloved Paper Shelter after 11 years to see if I can ease the struggle a bit.

Anyway, I still have plenty of cards that I have not shown here yet so for a while do I have some cards to show at least.

Let's see what we have coming up for you today. Hmm, I think I am going for a bit of a summer feeling today. After all we are in June by now. 


No colouring on this card but I love the vintage feel in the colours. It makes me think of Florida for some reason and the 50's or 60's for some reason. I think this is from a paper collection from Carta Bella that I bought last year or the year before that. 

Well, I stop here for now and wish you a wonderful day!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: