Tuesday 7 June 2022

Birthdays! over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for markers. This week's theme is "Birthdays". A nice and easy theme from us, right? Don't forget to make sure that it is a birthday card.


Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi stamps. They are offering a lucky winner a $6 voucher to spend in their shop. Thank you so much for that!

For my card today have I used a Bugaboo stamp that I had in my stash of coloured images. Still fighting a battle with my hands/fingers when it comes to colouring. Anyway, my youngest nephew had his first birthday some days ago and this is what I sent to him.



It's many layers on this cards, like most of the time when I create my cards. I have used an Echo Park paper pad called Welcome spring which is perfect for my bee image. The lady bug and on his antennas have I used glossy accent with makes it look a bit off here on the photo but it looks nice IRL. I have used a die cut cirkel to make space for my number 1. And it pops as I have used a black frame around it as well. Many layers of die cut number to get some texture on the card. In the corners have I used Nuvo Drops in a transparent colour.

Well this is all for now. I wish you a good day and hope that you come and play with us this week. All alco markers are welcome now days.

Take care and have a crafty week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: