Thursday 30 June 2022

Christmas Cheer 6-22

Morning and hello!
It's already the end of June and half of 2022 has already passed by. It feels like yesterday we celebrated New Year's Eve. I have been making my Christmas cards all year around just like always. However I have a huge lack of energy and does for some reason have hard to get my photograph taken of my projects.

At this point am I having a little break from my crocheting and thought I could take the chance to get this post blogged at least.

My image is from hÄnglar and wings and this little sweet heart comes from the set called Kramtomtar (=Hugging Santas). It's a wonderful set of stamps to work with. I totally adore this set and I have a whole bunch of them stamped that I will colour when I find some energy for it.


My designer papers comes from the set called Merry Magic from Dove Craft. The paper pack is mega old but I have plenty left of this pack. I think I have had two of them and they are huge (72) papers in one pack. Take some time to finish! LoL

Anyway, even if we are in the middle of summer I hope that I can inspire you to start working on your Christmas creations. December is here before you know it!

Have a wonderful creative day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: