Tuesday 5 July 2022

Bingo over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
A new month and a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week are we playing "BINGO" with you all. Follow a row on our bingo board and play along with us. Here is our board.




Our sponsor this time is Patties Creations and they are offering one lucky winner three digis of your choice. Thank you for that!

After a hard month have I finally been able to put a card together again. Lucky for me did I still have a few coloured images not used yet to make some creations with.
I have used (once again) an image from hÄnglar and Wings called Sjöbarn. A super sweet stamp collection with three images and one sentiment in English. I have used the girl for my card today, and I have the boy showing up on a coming card. The boat have I used inside the card. 

I have coloured with my Promarkers this time and paired the image up with an old paper pad from Maja Design. I think it's called Skärgårdsliv and is from at least 7 years back or something like that. Anyway, a perfect match with this image. 


To decorate have I used die cut stars in two layers and some handmade roses and leafs to that. A red ribbon goes on one of the panels as well. I love the stitched border around the riibbon. 

Ok, this is all for today. See you soon and I look forward to see what you create with our fun bingo board made by Lisa M.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card with a nautical theme and pretty embellishments.
Lorraine