Tuesday 19 July 2022

Something beginning with a "B" over at PFM

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at PFM today and our fun theme is set to "Something starting with a "B"". A fun and easy theme: bees, butterflies, blooms, bear, berries etc. The list goes on and on. My teamies have done some smashing inspiring creations for you to get your mojo going. Take a look over at Passion for Markers. 


Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die for. They offer a gift voucher worth £15 for one lucky winner. That is such great prize to win!

For my card have I once again made a card with my at the moment favourite brand "hÄnglar and Wings". This image is from the stamp set called Humlor. It's a sweet stamp set that includes two bumblebees and some flowers and leafs. 


I have coloured with my promarkers and had fun pairing my image up together with designer papers from Honey Bee Stamps. I just love the quality of these papers and the colours. It's perfect to create with. If you get the chance try them. I have used a lot of layers on this card. I have used some gem stones from Honey Bee Stamps as well. My pearls comes from PY Hobby. A black and white ribbon is also used. My "B:s" are: Bumblebee, bow and bling. 

With this do I sign off for today. I look forward to see your lovely creations and find inspiration from what you create.

Take care and do something that you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this creation

No comments: