Sunday 31 July 2022

Christmas Cheer 7-22

Morning and hello!
We are on the last day of July 2022 and I have a new Christmas card to show you all. I have once again made a card with an image from Bugaboo. I miss them so much! Totally different from all other brands. Please come back!


I have coloured this fun image with my Promarkers. I have used some really bright colours and paired the image with black card stock and a colourful paper pack from Dove Craft. A few snow flakes in plastic is the main decoration together with some 
turquoise ribbon in double rows and a tied bow to that. I have also added one of my snow flake charms. To finish this "cool" card have I used some glittery Nuvo drops in the corners of my creation. I have by the way used a Martha Stewart punch for one of my card stock panels as well. A nice touch for some extra details for my card.

Well my friends this is all from me during the month of July 2022. Next time we meet it will be August and soon will the schools start again even if there is some weeks left before that. Routines are wonderful but it's nice to have some free time as well to enjoy the warm summer.

Take care and take some time to be creative!

Love n hugs
Marie


 

No comments: