Tuesday 2 August 2022

Die and/or punches over at PFM

 Morning and hello!
Hi there! It's time for a new challenge over at PFM and this week am I hosting the challenge. I have chosen an easy theme of Dies and/or punches. I thought we should have an easy theme while the summer is here. Nothing much to think about. 


Our sponsor this week is All Dressed up which is offering one lucky winner 2 digital images. Thank you so much for that! 

For my card have I used the image Little Petal and it is from All dressed up. A sweet, lovely image to use on cards. I have coloured with my promarkes. It's a bit shaky in the colouring as I have inflammations in my finger joints. 



Anyway, I got a card done and I am glad that I managed to do that. I have used a paper pad from Carta Bella called Summer. Filled of lovely designer papers and they are in happy colours. My die cuts are from Lawn Fawn, some bees, some clouds, a sun. My punch are from Martha Stewart. I have also used a punch for my leafs together with flowers from my stash. Pearls finish my card of together with a bow in a lovely lilac colour. 

Anyway, I hope that you play along with us this week as I want tons of entries to choose from when I will pick my top 5 list for you. 

I wish you a great day and make sure that you take some time to do something just for you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card