Tuesday 16 August 2022

Things with wings over at PFM

 Morning and hello!
I am back again with a new post for Passion for Markers. We have a new challenge up for you and the theme is set to "Things with wings". It's a nice and easy as a theme as you can come up with everything from litlle bees to birds, to angels etc. 


Our sponsor this week is Color of Love which is offering one lucky winner a price of 3 digital images of winners choice. Thank you for sponsoring us!

For my card have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. My image is from the set called Uti det blå. A lovely set with a fabby sentiment and some clouds to that. Just love it!


I have coloured with my promarkers and paired my image up with some designer papers from Lawn Fawn, two of their rainbow collections. 

I have kept my design very clean. My only decorations are the nuvo drops and some epoxy stickers from my stash in the shape of little stars. I did also use the fabby sentiment on the card with some masked die cutting for the sentiment.. 

I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week and I really look forward to come and visit you and see your fabby creations!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty design and lovely image too.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image,love the delicate colouring and plaid paper-great sentiment too.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x