Tuesday 23 August 2022

Just 4 Fun 25-22, A card just for the fun of it!

Hi and hello!
It has been a very quiet time on my blog this summer and spring. It have been some rough months with a death in the near family, an ill cat and an sick mum of mine. We are slowly going back to some more normal times even if it's mostly because I manage to take one day at the time, sometime hour by hour. My mum have gotten breast cancer and that was and still is a chock as we don't have it in our family before. She is doing ok and are half way trough her first treatment. There is some pain for her at this point, mainly in her joints. I believe that some of it is from the very moist weather we have now which makes me feel like crap as well.

I have been able to finish off this card that I started making way earlier and I thought I share it even if we are passed the strawberry days here in Sweden. The image is however very cute and I love the red berries. I miss them already! 10 months of waiting before they are back with it's sunny taste.


I have dug out some old designer papers from Bildmålarna which I used to love when they was around. I still miss them. I have plenty of their images and maybe I should dive into my stash of them?

Anyway, for this card have I fuzzy cut a bunch of strawberry flowers and leaves to make a frame for my little sweet strawberry person. I might put on a sentiment in the space that I left empty, but that is for the future. I managed to put a butterfly charm on the card as well and of course some fabby drops from Nuvo. The border die used is from Lawn Fawn by the way.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Bl og As I do Rodos