Wednesday 31 August 2022

Christmas Cheer 8-22

Morning and hello!
A brand-new day has started, and we are already at the end of August. The kids are back in school, and routines starts to come back to life again. As good as it is to be on holiday as good is it to get back to normal again.

I have spent some time with my Christmas stash and have created a card for the coming holidays. Once again did I end up with a stamp from Hänglar and Wings. They are my happy place at this point. It has really lasted for a long time by now. 


This cutie is from the set called Pepparkakor 2020. It's a set of two bigger images, two smaller ones and some sentiments. I have paired this sweetie with some designer papers from Poland if I remember correctly. I don't have the pad close to me at this point. I love the paper in the background. Such smashing colours and an especially useful pattern to that. 

I have decorated with some doilies, some gemstones, a charm, and flowers from my stash. I am happy about how this card turned out. A big bow finishes my card off.

Okie my friends, time to finish for this time. I see you all soon again. More Christmas creations will soon come your way!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Furrbster said...

A fabulous Christmas card

Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz