Tuesday 13 September 2022

Favourite tool, product or embellishment over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
The autumn is here again and I love it! I love the colours that comes with this time of the year. It's easier to sit inside and create and not feel guilty about it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will keep having a little less pain in my fingers so that I can colour again for more than really short times.


This week's theme is set to "Your fave tool, product or embellishment" over at Passion for markers and our sponsor this week is Doctor Digi's House of Stamps. Prize will be two digis of winners choice. Thank you so much for the prize!

For my card have I used the image called "Crouching tiger hidden Dunderton". I love that images as I see all of my brothers in it. They were all into jiu jitsu and Tae Kwondo as youths and two of them are still at it even if they have changed to Brasilian jiu jitsu. And now are both nieces and nephews at it as well. So I know that I will have use of this card.


Our challenge have a special theme this week. "Use your favourite tool, product or embellishment". My favourite tool is my collection of paper trimmers but I would never be able to make any card without images or colouring mediums. But my trimmer is my fave tool at this point. I do also use a lot of nuvo drops on my cards, there isn't many cards I have made the last year that I have not used them on. 

I have made this card with many layers which I really enjoy. So lots of trimming of papers for this card. The only embellishment I have used are my drops in red on this card. 

I hope that you will play along with us over at Passion for Markers, it is some lovely digis up for grabs. 

Take good care and take some time to do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fabulous Marie - love the colour palette and papers! Ooh yes, I love my paper trimmers too - invaluable tool! Juliexx