Tuesday 20 September 2022

Just 4 Fun 26-22

 Morning and hello!
I am back with a little creation here on my blog again. I don't have as many posts this year as I had last year. I have made more cards than I show here but I have very little time on the computer this year to see if I can make my fingers and hands to heal. It has not helped so far but it saves me some pain.


This card is made with my favourite brand of stamps and one of my fave brands of designer papers. This one comes from the pack of Bohemian Harmony. I am now waiting for the Christmas news. I love a good Christmas pack of papers. I have used some vintage photo distress ink from Rangers. I have coloured with my distress reinkers for a change. An old Martha Stewart punch is also used. Some nuvo drops finish my card off.

Well, this is all for today. Have a good day and do something that makes you happy today!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Doris P. said...

So cute! Love the background Paper. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.