Tuesday 3 January 2023

New! 2023 first challenge over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new year and a new challenge over at Passion for Markers, and we start off light! Our theme is set to "New". That means we want to see that you use something new or have a theme of new in another way. 



Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter which is offering one lucky winner 3 digis of winner's choice. Thank you for that!

For me is the "new" my paper pad. It's from Simple Stories and is called Simple Vintage Winter Woods. It's a lovely paper pack with mild colours of grey, blue/green and pink. It's stunning!


I have used the image called Cosy Winter Wishes and it's one of the more detailed images with lots of small areas to colour but this one is really worth it. I love how I managed to get the colours to match up fairly good to my designer papers and with some paper flowers, leaf and gemstones have I given the card some dimension and texture. For a nice finish did I also add a bow in matching colour. My sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings.

Nice and short once again! I have huge trouble using the computer and my very nosy Maine Coon lady Hilde isn't helping, even if she believes she is! Give me back my keyboard!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year Marie!
I love the delicate colours and design of this gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Marie - such pretty, wintery, pastel shades! Happy New Year to you and your family, Juliexx