Tuesday 31 January 2023

Use die cuts over at Passion for Markers

Moring and hello!
It have been a long silence here on my blog this year. Due to pain and struggle with my meds is my posts a bit unregular. When your body says stop you need to listen. Anyway, I have managed to make a card for this week's challenge. Yay for me! It took a while to colour but I am glad that I gave it a go.


Our sponsor this time is for us a new one called Alex Syberia Designs. They offer one lucky winner a gift voucher worth $10. That is what one lucky winner will receive this week! Thank you for that!

The image I have used is called Fabulous Floral. It's a lovely design and fun to colour. I have used parts of the image twice and coloured one of them. I cut the coloured part with a circle die as that is our theme
this week, USE DIE CUTS. Nice and easy theme, don't you think? Anyway, I cut down the other print of the image to fit my card. I then put the coloured circle over the rectangular image. To back it all did I use a part of a Lawn Fawn designer paper. Don't have the paper pad in mind at this point. 


After that did I die cut a sentiment from hÄnglar and Wings saying Grattis = (congratulations) a few times and layered them together to build some dimension for the card. On top of the card did I add a few pearls to finish it all off.

I hope you like what you see and that you come and play with us over at Passion for Markers.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card using this 'spot-light' technique Marie and so glad that you felt well enough to join in this time too.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Doris P. said...

Great idea! Love the "Spotlight"-technique. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.