Monday 27 November 2023

Mini Monday 2-23

 Morning and hello!
Finally, back here again. It has been a time of struggle so I am happy to be back again even if it might just be for a little moment. I keep my little "mini-Monday" series going for a little while. I will mix both stitched and paper crafted cards here. I have spent some time with my needle and thread which have been a clever way to relax and keep my mind positive and forgetful when it comes to my pain. 


This time is it a little card with my sweet dear mice' from Lawn Fawn. I love their penguins and their mice'. They make me happy! I am sorry about the bad photo. It's taken in a rush as I was sending it away before I had taken the photo. It takes some time to get the mail over to Australia and USA and I had a few letters written and wanted to get them into the mail asap. 

Hope my little card made you smile. It's only 7,5 x 5,0 cm, so a tiny card perfect to include with a letter without getting to pay a higher postage.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: