Monday 13 November 2023

Mini Monday 1-23

Morning and hello!
Hi, it's me here again. It was a long time since last and I have not had the energy to post anything here on my blog. My thyroid gland is now working with me, more on a strike how to speak and I am tired all the time. 


Today am I starting my new little series that I hope that I will be able to create for during the months to come. I have decided to call it Mini Monday as I work with small stamps, think Lawn Fawn and leftovers from other projects. A way to use up scraps with other words and a way to find some new inspiration from my creative genes. 

First have I made a whole bunch of winter/Christmas cards in this small size. They will be perfect to send out to all my pen friends around the world. I started coloring and cutting out all the images last year, but I didn't have any energy for finishing those cards. Now am I happy that I have all of them ready to put on my tiny cards. They size of the cards are around 7 x 5 cm. 

Hope you like what you see and find some inspiration from it. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: