Tuesday 31 October 2023

Embellish it! over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
Hi! It's that time in the week again, it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week is it my turn to host the challenge and I have chosen the theme of "Embellish it". I hope that you will enjoy the challenge and will come and play with us. I look forward to visiting your blogs. As it is an embellish it challenge will it not do with a button, or a die cut only, a little more than that is required. :)


Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and they offer one lucky winner will get 2 (two) digis of winner's choice. 


For my card, this week have I been using the image called Santa from our sponsor. It's a lovely classic Santa image. It's a good match to some designer papers from Simple Stories, but I didn't use them for this card. I went with Maja Design Christmas paper pad called Christmas Wonderland. 

I have had fun playing with this image, at least after I finally managed to get my printer to print the image. It took me over four hours to get to work. So boring! Anyway, when I finally got the image did, I color with a mix of assorted brands of markers. Then there was time for my decorations. I used a bunch of die cuts, snowflakes, circles of different kind. I used a bunch of pearls both ordinary ones and some on a string. I pulled out some flowers from my little stash that I had close by. A piece of lace is also used together with a charm shaped like a lovely Christmas tree. I hope you like my little creation.

Time for me to hand over the craft stash to you. I look forward to seeing what you will create for this challenge. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous and very festive card using this jolly Santa image - gorgeous.
Lorraine