Friday 20 October 2023

Just for fun 42-23

Morning and hello!
HI there! I have a little creation that I have made to keep my mind busy from thinking of the pain in my body. It works, at least from time to time. But just a little is better than nothing at all. 

This time have I used a lot of leftovers from my stash. Things that have ended up in a little pile next to my bed. Yep! I am not kidding; I always make both my cards and my scrapbooking in bed. It started when I had heavy trouble to sleep and I kind of like it. Even if it stops me from me from using mixed media in my creations. I solve that by making them in advance to use them later in bed. It needs a bit of preplanning but from time to time is it working fairly well. 

Anyway, back to my card... This is an image from Sassy Sherryl. I don't remember what it's called but it is cute! I know that some of the designer papers are from Carta Bella and the rest is a mix from different brands. I have used some die cut clouds and bees form my stash and I have also used some Nuvo drops in the corners of my card. It was a fun make!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




 

No comments: