Tuesday 10 October 2023

Just for fun 40-23

 Morning and hello!
Hi and hello! I am back again with a new card made just for the fun of creating. Yet another card with a hÄnglar and Wing image. This is from a summer set called Kulglass/ Fun Ice cream. I had hoped to use earlier but hey, ice cream is good any time of the year. 


The designer papers are from Simple Stories, sorry I don't have the name available at the moment. I loved to color this one and you see the large spoon she holds in her hand? Well, there is a matching ice cream stamp in the set, but I have not used it yet. It's huge! I look forward to an ice cream that size some day soon. 

I have used some wooden hearts to decorate the card and some fake flowers to that. The colors of the flowers are stunning and a perfect match to my designer papers. There is also some die cut leaves to the flowers. Some Nuvo drops finish everything off. I love my Nuvo drops. They are so pretty!

Well then, time for you to do something you love. I wish you a wonderful day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: