Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Halloween

Morning and hello!
Hi! And happy Halloween! I don't celebrate it, but I love making the cards for this period of time. Don't know why but the images from hÄnglar and Wings can have something to do with it. :) Isn't she a real sweetheart?


The image is called Bus eller godis. The set contains two different main stamps, this which and a little devil together with a few sentiments. It's a charming set that I love. I think I used it last year as well. We'll see if I do something with the other image as well. 

I have used a paper pad from Echo Park called Spooky for this card. A pad filled with lots of spooky designer papers. The image is colored with Promarkers from my huge stash of markers of varied brands, keep going back to my promarkers. Comfty to use in my mind. :)

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





 

No comments: