Saturday 28 October 2023

Christmas Cheers 16-23

Morning and hello!
I am back again. I couldn't help myself, so I have made a new Christmas card again. Another one with hÄnglar and Wing's image. This one is from the set called Grantomtar. The set is now retired but it is a lovely one. I have used it quite often the last few Christmases. This time have I colored with grey shades. 


Tried to make it work together with my designer papers from Simple Stories. I have used many layers of papers and that have made it possible to get a lot of details without any decorations. . A ribbon in white and gold and some clear Nuvo drops is the only decorations except my paper layers. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Lots of love
Marie

Challenges for this card




 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable image, great coloring and super selection of papers for the card too.