Friday 13 October 2023

Just for fun 41-23

Morning and hello!
Hope you're having an enjoyable day with some time for you, to do something you wish for. Today have I made a card made with a stamp with a Margreth Sherry image. I have actually cross stitched this image as well, together with a sweet cat poem to match the image. I plan to stitch it once more for my cats' veterinary. She deserves it! The way she can fix any broken bone in a cat or a dog, and the patient she has when it comes to helping terrible wounds to heal. She is truly an angel on earth. 


I have used designer papers from Carta Bella, or maybe Echo Park. I love the patterns and colors in this pad. It's an amazing collection with all the great patterns and colors. The sentiment is from Nellie Snellen if I remember correctly. I have used it quite a lot during the years. It's great one. Wish there was a smaller version available as well. Some pearls in the corners is used to decorate the card and a piece of lace that is hard to see on the photo, but it's there. 

Now is it time for me to say goodbye now. I wish you a great day and do take some time to do something that you really want to do.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: